Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!
Here are a few things I am grateful for today..
1. A Christmas Story on Broadway. I surprised the hubby with some tickets to the show last week and we had a GREAT time. If you're near NY and like the movie then I REALLY suggest you see this show. Please note: The pictures below will make zero sense if you've never seen the movie!!
2.Walking around the city with my hubby around Christmas time, always an awesome time!!
3. Getting our Christmas tree nice and early this year. We're letting the branches fall a bit before we decorate it.
4. Dom...doesn't he just look fake in that picture..?? He was a total cuddle buddy all weekend (RARE) and I was loving it.
4. Christmas Decoration stores. I can't believe the Jersey Shore cast have their own ornaments!!
5. Reliving old memories with best friends.
What are you grateful for today..?