I'm sorry for not posting very much last week. I've been on a workout kick and I really haven't been playing with makeup much lately so I felt like I didn't have a lot to say.
In an effort to make Mondays better, I've decided to make them Gratitude Mondays and give you a short list of the things I am grateful for that have occurred in the past 7 days. Looking back at what makes you happy is always a great way to set the tone for the week.
Here are a few things I'm grateful for..
1. The hubby doing the laundry. It's really nice to come home to clean clothes that have already been put away.
2. Taco Salad from Blue Moon cafe. DELICIOUS!!
3. Long lunches..on Saturday lunch started at 2 and ended around 12am...don't ask!! lol
4. Coupons. Without them I would never know what a fancy razor feels like.
5. The new No Doubt album coming soon!! I love this band.
What are you grateful for?