Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
I was so excited when I found out that there was finally going to be a BB cream available in drugstores. Finally no more ordering online!!
Garnier came out with their Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream and I bought it immediately!
Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream immediately and effectively fulfills your skincare expectations with just one multi-benefit product that combines intense moisturizing skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage for skin that looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth. - Garnier website.
I bought this in the color medium/deep.
My hand does look quite glowy after I rubbed this in.
So how well will this work on my face?
Let's take a look..
Bare clean face, please note that I am having a GREAT skin day here.
My face looks more even, but WAY too shiny!!
I set it with some powder and this really helps!!
- You can buy this at your local drugstore.
- Provides nice, natural coverage.
- This is a great product for those with very dry skin, this is super moisturizing.
- I didn't break out while using this.
- Pricey for a drugstore product, I paid around $13.00 for this.
- This only comes in 2 colors - light/medium & medium/deep.
- The product can feel very heavy on your skin. I had to blot and powder several times a day when I used this.
- The squeeze tube applicator can get VERY messy.
- If you are looking to conceal major skin problems, this is not the product for you.
I wouldn't recommend this product to many people, only those with very dry skin. This product just doesn't impress me, it reminds me of a heavy tinted moisturizer. I will continue to order my Missha BB cream online.
Have you tried this Garnier BB Cream?