Hawaiian Ice Shampoo Bar Review
I bought this bar of goodness from Fortune Cookie Soap and I've been in love with it from Day 1!! The combination of Peppermint & Pineapple is heaven to my nose & hair!! In the past I haven't had the best luck with shampoo bars. I've noticed that they seem to strip my hair & give me the same results I would get from a clarifying shampoo.
- Affordable $8.00
- Lasts a long time. I've been using this every other day for a month & it looks exactly the same as when I bought it!
- The smells is a great combination of sweet (pineapple) & rejuvenating (peppermint).
- Your hair feels really clean & moisturized after using this, unless you have very dry hair you don't actually need to use conditioner after this.
- I love how easy this bar is to hold, it allows me to really rub the shampoo into my scalp without my fingers getting tangled in my hair.
- Great for traveling since it's not a liquid.
- You shouldn't keep this in the shower because it will begin to melt with the humidity and team.
- You can only buy this on http://www.fortunecookiesoap.com.
Look at how shiny my hair looks after I use this!!
Overall: I would definitely recommend this item to everyone!! I can't wait to try more shampoo bars from this company & even pick up a conditioner bar or two.
You can buy yours here - Hawaiian Ice Solid Shampoo Bar.