7 Things I Love9:27 AM
I've been tagged again by Neeyuh, damn you're good!!! ;) Thank you for this award!!!
GUIDELINES:List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!...
7 things I love...
1. My hubby & family, without them I'd go crazy. With them I'm crazy too...dilemma, dilemma.. btw my cat Dom counts as family..he's my first baby..LOL
2. The Knights of the Round Table...LONG story..it really has NOTHING to do with the legend..
4. Books, bookstores, libraries..anything relating to books and/or writing. I could easily lose myself in books. My next scheduled time off I plan on doing nothing BUT reading..the books are piling up.
5. All Prime Time TV!! I seriously think I have a problem!! My DVR is pretty much set to record from 4pm-12pm. I really need to stop!! My scheduled recordings look something like this: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Dancing with the Stars, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Desperate Housewives, Oprah, The Tyra Show, ANTM, House, Fringe, Lie to Me, United States of Tara, Damages, Trust Me, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill...and there's MORE!!!! It's bad.. =( No wonder I don't have time to read anymore.
6. Road trips with the hubby. We can a road trip to anywhere at any time, for any amount of time and we love it..and trust me we've been on some LONG road trips...
7. All the dumb inside jokes my friends and I have. I swear we can talk for hours and you would have NO clue what we're talking about..morning mojitos, black acuras, pixie sticks, GG
If you would like to do this, then I tag you!!! What do you love?