My Favorite Mascaras
When it comes to mascaras I wouldn't exactly call myself loyal. I love trying new mascaras and I'm always searching for 'the one'. The question I seem to get asked the most is what my favorite mascara is, so I decided to make a list. Note: I don't do waterproof mascaras because I find them impossible to remove, which is also why I rarely truly love Maybelline mascaras.
To date these are my favorite mascaras..
1. Prestige My Biggest Lashes in Brown Black - I rarely buy a brown/black mascara, but I made an exception for this Prestige mascara. This mascara gives my lashes a ton of volume without flaking or smudging all day. Since the color is brown/black I find that it doesn't come off as very dramatic, but perfect for work and daily wear. You can buy this at Ulta, Rite Aid, & Harmons.
2. Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes - I've never been a fan of Maybelline Great Lash Mascara and I honestly never understood the hype. I don't think the formula is any different, but the wand it comes with sure is!! I love how this brush is shaped!! It allows you to reach each and every single lash!! Full Review Here!
3. Prestige My Blackest Lashes - Another Prestige Mascara, this brand knows how to make a good mascara! I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! I bought it at Ulta for $6.50 and I'm obsessed!! My lashes look volumized, long, and never clumpy when I use this. Plus it doesn't smudge or flake in the heat. If I had to pick a top FAVORITE, this would be it.
4. Physicians Formula Organic Wear - I think this mascara is perfect for those with sensitive eyes since it's organic and contains chemicals that are not irritating. It takes a few days after opening a tube of Physicians Formula mascara for the mascara to thicken up a bit, but once it does you have beautiful full lashes.
5. CoverGirl Lash Blast - A favorite to many and I am no exception. This mascara gives me a ton of volume and length without ever looking clumpy. I use two coats for every day wear and I apply a few more layers for night looks. I also love that even though this isn't waterproof it really does last in the heat and humidity, all while washing off easily.
6. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes - The only high end mascara of the bunch! This mascara makes my lashes look full and long with just two coats. I also loved that this mascara is long lasting and stands up in rainy weather (wore this while in Ireland), but washes off very easily.
Anyone notice the theme? Volume. No smudging. Easy to rinse off.
What is your favorite mascara?