Remington Wet to Straight Flat Iron
I rarely go to bed with my hair soaking wet, it just bothers me..
At least 2 times a week I use the Remington Wet to Straight Flat Iron to remove some of the moisture from my hair and make the waves a bit more manageable. I love that I don't have to use a blow dryer and a flat iron and to get the nice smooth look. Note: I use my blow dryer regularly on the cold setting to prevent frizz before I go out.
Remington Wet to Straight Flat Iron Information
- Eliminate blow drying!
- Dry and straighten hair in one step
- Steam vents release excess moisture as hair is straightened.
- Digital controls with 30 heat settings
- 2" Ceramic Plates
- Tourmaline Wet2Straight Technology
- 400°F High Heat
- 30 Second Heat Up
- Digital Controls w/ 30 Heat Settings
- Auto Shutoff
Please watch the video above for my review and demo!