I hope you've all had a great weekend and are ready to start off this week on a good note!
Here are a few things I am grateful for today..
1. The hubby & I attended his company X-mas party this weekend at the Brownstone and it was nice to dress up and enjoy the great food.
2. Family Thursday! My sister has reinstated family dinner time and the past 2 Thursdays have been a great time. This Thursday we also decorated the tree and made Rice Krispie houses. That's my niece and mom in the pic. =)
3. My muscular nephew and the cutie Snookie. My nephew is naturally one of the sweetest people I have ever met, he is quick to hug me and kiss me all the time.
4. I Love Grandpa ornament. I'm really not in the Christmas spirit this year (not really sure why), but this ornament puts a smile on my face everytime I see it.
5. Love packs from bloggers. I received one this Friday and it just made my day. I had spent the whole day out shopping for other people and to see this package and know that someone was thinking of ME just made my day.
6. 10 message long text messages from my best friend. You ever word something in a way and think to yourself "That doesn't make any sense!!". Well he gets exactly what I mean.
What are you grateful for today..??