I Am Thankful!
As we all know today (although it shouldn't only be one day) is the day to be thankful for everyone & everything in your life. Several years ago I made a list on Myspace (yes you KNOW that was a while ago) about all of the people I am thankful for & I decided to create an updated version. Some of the people's names may remain anonymous just because I like the mystery. ;)
I am thankful for..
- My mother. I can call her 20 times a day & she is always willing to listen to me vent & always offers me amazing advice.
- My grandfather. For teaching me that being yourself is the best thing that a person can do.
- My sister. It doesn't matter how many days/weeks we spend apart when we talk things always just click.
- My husband. He really is THE best, you are my best friend & every day I find something new to love about you.
- My nieces & nephew. These 3 never fail to make me laugh & they fill my heart with so much love.
- My aunts, uncles, & cousins. They are always there for me & they constantly show me what it means to be a giving person.
- My OTHER mom & dad. They've always treated me like a part of their family even before my hubby & I got married & I truly appreciate that.
- My brothers in law/sister in law. They're not only family, but amazing friends.
- The horsemen. All 3 of you have helped shaped who I am as a person & I am so thankful/honored to call you my friends, even though we all know you are my family too.
- Carlos. Yup, the ONLY person who actually gets his name here. I love you & am so thankful to have someone in my life that understands/loves me the way that you do.
- The "group". I am thankful that you treat me like one of the guys.
- Bloggers. I am so happy to have gotten to know so many of you, you truly are beautiful people inside & out.
I am thankful for MUCH more, but that was just a short list.
Who/What are you thankful for today?