ELF Flawless Finish Foundation Review
I use the ELF Flawless Finish Foundation in Caramel.
I'm going to begin by saying I LOVE this foundation! The results are always flawless.
- $6.00 on the ELF website.
- Contains SPF 15.
- Does not make me breakout.
- Light to medium coverage.
- Does not streak or cake up.
- Blends into your skin beautifully. When you apply it, it feels like you're putting a moisturizer on.
- Gives your skin a glow.
- Evens your skin tone out and looks natural.
- This product can be hard to find, I've only seen it on the ELF website.
- You do NEED to set this foundation with a powder, if not your face will become oily.
- Lasts about 6-8 hours, not a full day.
- Will not cover severe acne or scarring.
Even though I have oily skin I really like this foundation. I apply a primer before I apply the foundation and I always set it with powder to insure that it lasts longer and my face stays oil free. I recommend this foundation to everyone, us oily skinned gals just need to put in a little extra work if you decide to use this.
You can buy yours here.